I have a confession to make. No matter how embarrassing it is to admit, I used to be a twilight fan. No twi-hard, but a fan. At first I was Team Edward, but as I re-read the three first books I converted to Team Jacob. The last book, however, was what made me snap out of the Twilight fandom. I haven’t yet seen Breaking Dawn part 1, I’ve just seen the wedding scene and the ending where Bella is transformed into a vampire. However, after seeing the trailer for the second part, I did get somewhat excited, I mean, just LOOK at the girl playing Renesmee! She’s so pretty I’m gonna die!
I love her choice of character, they are all so different. I cannot wait until she gets her groove back into doing smaller films where she really shines and the odd blockbuster so people see she still has star power. Twilight made me love her, but she kept me interested and intrigued on her own there’s so much more to her, I wish more people would realize this.
Twilight - Breaking Dawn
- Overwhelming Joy
- ‘The Shakes’ - a.k.a ASDFGHJKLMNVLK FB
- Crying Hysterically (this may include rocking in a ball like position)
- The Inability To Type Prop[erln/y
- Relief - a.k.a so many fucking feels omg jfc save me
- and Sudden Death…if so, please join the fandom hug that is rapidly growing and congratulate yourself for sticking with it for so fucking long.